Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Scrappy Little Tag! - Using my Gelli Print Scraps..A Salvage Operation

Hey, Crafty Peeps!
You have probably figured out that I am really into this Gelli Printing.  I made a resolution to use as much scrap paper as I could in my projects for 2017.  Gelli printing has helped me because not only can I print designs over old paper scraps or over designer paper that I do not like and will probably never use, I can also use the scraps for projects like this "cuffed" tag! 

Everything in this project, including the Eiffel Tower, was created using scrap papers.  

Who knows, this may be the year I become more proficient at creating collages.  Probably not but it is an encouraging thought!



To start my "salvage project,"  
I decoupaged a bit of script from a scrap napkin onto the tag.

To add shine to the edges, I used  ColorBox® Teresa Collins™ Gold Shine Pigment Ink Pad.

I embossed a scrap piece of Gold card stock and adhered it to the back of my tag!
An embossed scrap piece of Gold card stock and adhered it to the back of my tag added elegance!
To create the "cuff" I folded over a small back section. A piece of elastic gold cord was slipped through the fold to create the hanger.
I added the Eiffel Tower Die Cut and this tag was good to go! 
I am learning that not every project has to be super, super involved.  I have also learned that "forced" creativity can get your mojo back on track!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGZ,
CHANA MALKAH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana