Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Earth Safe Finishes - Artsy Chalkboard- DIY - Altered Clipboard Project

Hi, Crafty Folks!

Today I am here with a DIY project Using Earth Safe Finishes® Chalk Paints and Acrylic Pigments.  I love our products, not simply because I am on the Design Team, but also because they are environmentally friendly.  
I created this project to hang on the door of my studio and it not only looks fabulous, but also serves as a great reminder board!  
This design was inspired by Tammy Tutterow!

As a paper crafter and someone who has a chronic illness, what I eat and what I breathe are vitally important.  Our products are VOC free and that is no small thing.   Stop by our blog for fabulous DIY ideas and more information about our paints and other mediums!  

The Step-by-step Tutorial for this project can be found HERE

BEFORE
AFTER

Thanks for Stopping By!
Hugz,
Chana



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!Hopping off to check the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project! Love the color against the blackboard, it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing board, just fantastic and great idea to hand on your door for reminders, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice clipboard - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana