Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Outlawz Greetings Challenge - Chanukkah Gift Basket

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Very Late Post!   
I have been a little tired the past two weeks or so and I failed to post one of my challenge projects created as a Guest Designer for the Outlawz Greetings Challenge.  I am just thankful that Linda gave me two months notice and I was able to create my projects in advance.

This is always a difficult time of year for me when it comes to crafting.  Most of the challenges are centered around Halloween and/ or Christmas, two days I do not celebrate.  Also, this time of year is generally when our High Holidays begin and I am focused mainly on spiritual things.  Add to that the fact that Jewish Holidays are celebrated mostly in the synagogue (and have zero commerical emphasis) and you can see my problem.  Some families give gifts to their children during the eight day celebration of Chanukkah, so I figured I would create a little basket.  It felt really weird doing Chanukkah stuff in September.

 I created my own paper for basket and holders. The contents of the basket are: Tic Tac Holder, Tea Bag Holder, and Chanukkah Candles!
The Tea Bag envelopes were made using Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden Papers



Thanks for stopping by!
I am feeling better, but will not be on the computer or creating during the eight days of Succoth!

Hugz
Chana Malkah







1 comment:

  1. Chana, thank you for being our Guest Designers - in fact, all of your posts were on time. I understand about the holidays tho, and respect them. So you take care of yourself and we'll be back in touch in a few weeks. Luv U, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana