Wednesday, April 15, 2015

613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Challenge - Neew Grid


Hello, Crafty Peeps!
I am having some real time management issues.  I thought I scheduled this post for Sunday! 
This week at 613 Avenue Create, we want you to create your own challenge using Kathi's wonderful new grid.  Pick one item from each column and off you go!
Please let us know which iems you chose.
Canvas Corp Brands has a new line of 7 Gypsies Papers called American Vintage!  I received a few sheets in my box and one of the sheets was old vintage postage stamps.  My tag did not turn out exactly as I envisioned, but I still like it.  I have a few projects in mind that will make great use of these old stamps.  The tag background was created using Canvas Corp's Tattered Angels Sprays and Mists and distressed wtth Tim Holtz Distress Inks.   As is often the case with my tags, this project was inspired by a design by Tammy Tutterow.

My Grid Elements : TAG, ENCOURAGEMENT, METALLIC
The tag itself was cut from a Kellogg cereal box.
The Stamps are from the Graphic 45 Typography Collection

Additional elements are: Washi Tape, Twine, Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbons)
Tim Holtz Film Strip and a charm from Beading Station 100 Plus BSI

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana



2 comments:

  1. A fabulous tag, I like the combo of colours and the vintage feel to it . Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Really cool and artsy tag, Chana. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana