Monday, March 30, 2015

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES!

Hello, Crafty Peeps!   
As I have said in the past, I love using brown lunch bags to make cards and tag holders.  This past week I decided to return to that old favorite to create my DT projects.  
I was also inspired by the coming of Passover and the gentle stirring of Spring.
This was a fun, quick, and easy project that utilizes a small bag.  
I did not do a step out tutorial for this project but probably will photograph the next one.
Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing your project in the challenge.
I love the ease of creating pockets with the brown paper bags!  The secret is in the folding!
To save on crafting costs, I keep all the cardboard backing from embellishments and use those for my tags.  These two tags were create using the carding from a Graphic 45 Staples purchase and  from some Bo Bunny Brads.

Hint: Once your brown bag is folded, run it through your Big Shot.  This will smooth out any wrinkles in the bag and reinforce your folds.

Supplies Used:
Papers:  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody
Inks:  Broken China, Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw Distress Inks


11 comments:

  1. OOOH, another beauty! Love how each bag looks to different and the texture on that tag is fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the background and embellies thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty... :) Love your card, Chana!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute with great spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and hope to see you again! Hugs, Kat DT
    ♥ Kakichka Blog ♥
    ♥ Kartishok - blog for ideas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning, love all the texture and great upcycling, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana