Sunday, November 30, 2014

FAMILY MATTERS - The Next Generation of Paper Crafters

Good Morning, Crafty Peeps!

My Grands: Danielle (5), Josh(10), Sean(3), MacKenzi(11), Michaela (23 mos)

I don't have any DT or Challenge projects to post today, so I thought I would share some images of my granddaughters spending time in Bubbie's studio.   The girls were excited about creating their own art covers for their notebooks.

Michaela, 23 Months



This was Michaela's reaction to her brother, Sean, coming into the studio
Danielle, Age 5
 Her Art Journal Cover

MacKenzi, Age 11
Her Art Journal Cover

HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Okay, now I crawl around in search of my mojo.   I think I ate way too much food.

Hugz,
Chana Malkah 




5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! such cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute little artists and already their work is FABULOUS! clearly there *IS* a papercrafting gene, and you've passed it on to future generations! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. We miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your grandchildren are beyond precious, Chana! Bet you're thrilled that they are artistic and crafty like Bubba. the covers are just gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOps! Meant to write "Bubbie's". LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great projects! I'm so happy you had this time to build memories with the grands! It's the best, isn't it? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana