Sunday, August 31, 2014

So Grateful Gift Collection The Final Installment

Good Morning, Crafty Peeples!
So Grateful Gift Collection - "Tamara"
 I have completed the Gift Set for my Neurologist.
 I plan to give it to her at my appointment on Tuesday.

To make the collection complete, I included a very nice pen set in colors that complement the papers used in the project.  Forgot to take photo and box is now sealed. Oops!

The final component in the collection is this small note carrier.
The ribbon handle allows it to be easily carried or hung on a doorknob or wall hook.
The base of the carrier is Medium weight chipboard.  
The pocket is a sponged and stamped 5"x7" Kraft Paper bag. 

THE BOX
To create my box, I used a plain white gift box. 
 Painted with Gesso (both sides) and let it air dry over night.
  Alternate layers of distress inks and stains:
Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers, Rusty Hinge, Mowed Lawn, Picket Fence
In between the layers of inks and stains, I used various script stamps.  
Allowed the top to dry overnight and then cover with clear shelf liner.  
It produces a rich satin sheen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered:
Addicted To Stamps - Soft Colors/Pastels - Must use stamps.  I used word stamps, no images
Anything But A Card -  Anything But A Card









5 comments:

  1. wow stunning Chana, beautiful made.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chana your colour combinations are beautiful!What an awesome gift set you have created. Did you see that ABAC is having a Design Team call - I hope you have considered applying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always, Chana.. Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Pastel Colors
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Anything But a Card's challenge ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chana, this is so beautiful! Love the flower detail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana