Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shopping Our Stash 3-2-1 Recipe Challenge

Hi, Crafty Peeps!
How would you like to get rid of 3 - 2 - 1 things in your stash?  Well, here is your chance.  This week at Shopping Our Stash  we you to:
 Create a project using 3 of Something, 2 of Something and 1 of Something.  


Three (3) - Patterned Washi Tape; Card Stocks; Triple Layer Matting
Two (2) - Banners;  2 Stamps 
One (1) Designer Paper; 1 - Embossing Folder

Card Stock:  Neenah Linen:  Red Pepper and Solar White
Designer Paper:  My Mind's Eye "Nostalgia".



Thanks for dropping by!
Hugz,
Chana

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the design and paper.
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only is this a FAB card, it's such a clever multi-faceted take on 3-2-1! WOW! sooooooo awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my all time favourite sentiment EVER!!!! Love the washi tape and the red black and white together! Fab 3-2-1 card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock this challenge on multiple levels! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You doubled it up! Way to go! :) Great sentiment, and, um WASHI TAPE for the WIN! heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana