Saturday, June 29, 2013

CRAFTER'S CAFE DT TEAM REVEAL





Hello, Crafty Peeples!

Welcome to the Crafter' s Cafe Challenge Blog's Design Team Reveal!  Today we are introducing you to the members of TEAM B.    We are excited about all the fabulous changes here at CCCB.  We have new, wonderful and talented ladies joining us, and, we are now a weekly (rather than monthly) challenge blog.

Thanks to our wonderful sponsors:


LACY SUNSHINE


The rules are very simple, Start at the CCCB Challenge site and leave a comment, then follow the hop remembering to leave a comment on each designer's blog.  The winner will be chosen by random drawing.   


Karen  - <-----If this is where you came from, then you are right on track!
Chana <------ You are here
Isobel 
Zoe 
Maureen (Mo)  
Carol (Cass) 
Alex T  
Ems 
HAPPY HOPPING!

Hugz,
Chana

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chana.

    Just popping on by to meet team B members I have had a good nose around your blog and your cards are lovely I especially like the tag you posted on the 6th June and have giving me inspiration for an up and coming challenge in a few weeks time.

    Thanks for sharing
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - Team A
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to be invited back, looking forward to a crafty time on team B

    Hugz Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards Chana. I looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I am excited to be working with you on another DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! Keep it
    Hugs
    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! So nice to 'meet' you! Looking forward to working with you all! Mo on team B. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some wonderful creations on your blog. Have fun being on the team again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana