Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nicely Done Designs-Mystery Box #2

Nicely Done Designs Challenge
 Mystery Box: Kraft Paper, Tag(s), Glitter, Brads, Rubber Stamp

My Project:  A Book Card

Book Cover and Handmade Flower both made from Kraft Paper! Flower is glittered.

Tag, Flower, and Greeting Banner made from Kraft Paper.  Greeting is Rubber Stamped and attached by a Brad
I enjoyed making this "book" and it is quite easy.  I am working on my second one
You know I like pictures!  I think I might decorate the spine with a happy birthday greeting.

This Mystery Box will end on January 5th, but if you like a good design challenge, I hope you will join us for Mystery Box #3!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous, Chana! I love the cover with the flower & embossing. And the inside is really cool! :^) You are one creative kid! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a fabulous design project and what a lovely gift this would make.

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana