Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's All A Little Spotty!

Guylou's Inimitability:  I See Spots!


We have a fun challenge over at Guylou's Inimitability this week!  Spots!  Thats right, ladies, spots.  So go ahead and whip out those Swiss Dots and Circles embossing folders and create something that amazes us!   All of us have some "ugly" spotted pattern paper that we have shoved to the back of our stash and now is the time to recognize that you are a creative force to be reckoned with.  No paper, no matter how ugly can get the best of you!

Here's my project!  I don't own any ugly papers!  (LOL)



I really like step cards.  The are fun to work with and are a great platform to showcase other techniques and folds.

Hugz,
Chana

7 comments:

  1. HI Chana - you card is wonderful. Love all the folds and dots. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and perfect coloring..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun card, Chana. Beautiful folds on the main part of the step card and I love your choice of the polka dot papers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fold! One of these days, I'm going to have to try one, even though I'm measuring challenged. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the awesome fold you used. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card glad i could work with such a talented bunch for this challenge emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana