Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Vintage Thanksgiving - Through The Craft Room Door

Hello, Peeps!

Well, I'm back with another mini-album.  This week I am one of the Guest Designers at Through The Craft Room Door and this album was created for that challenge.  I am working on a tutorial and hope to get it up soon.  I am making Thanksgiving and Chanukah Minis and they take a long time (for me anyway because I am such a slow designer).  I hope you like this latest offering.



Image by SquiggleFly


I will have to photograph this book when the pages have been embellished.  The K&Company Papers used here are so rich and elegant looking.  I want to take the time to find just the right embellishments.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I have two more minis that I made for challenges this week and they will be posted here.   One is a recipe mini and the other is a mini for a teenage girl.  

Hguz,
Chana


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Chana! Love the flowers. Don't you just love K & Co. papers? Luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chana this is just beautiful. Love the rich warm colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, just wanted to let you know that you have made another fabulous mini album! Love that image & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album is so colorful and pretty. You've done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredibly beautiful, and I look forward to your tutorial.

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana