Tuesday, July 10, 2012

JDE Challenge #12 - A Day For Daises

IMAGE BY A DAY FOR DAISIES
Hi, Cardies!  This very CAS design is my DT Inspiration for this week's "Anything Goes " Challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  We are still having a party at JDE and there are chances to win free images from some of the best digi stores.  Make a note to drop by.  Our challenge runs until August 6th and you can enter as often as you wish.

In addition to our July Release, we are introducing our new sponsors AND our new DT members.  We have some super talented ladies who have joined our team and we are taking this time to introduce them and JUST SHOW OFF!  If you want to join us, you can also try your hand at our optional Color Challenge using the colors from this inspiration photo.

I chose "Ballet Slippers" because I think it is more challenging to create interest on a project using a small single image.  I wasn't so sure about my little art piece until I distressed the edges and inked it with Ranger's Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I tied using the optional challenge colors, but the just didn't work for this image!

You guys know that I rarely like my own projects, but this one I liked.  Stop by Jackson's Digital Expressions and see the great creations from my Teammates!

Big Hugz,
Chana



8 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Loving that touch of burlap. Great creation as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Chana! I love how you added the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant Chana! I love the butterflies! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Chana - the burlap adds great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great Image. I love all the elements.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image.. its gorgeous!.. great coloring job :) Love the burlap and the die cut on top of it. Its just beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Susan, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and technique in coloring you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card! I really love how you have added the fabric to this.

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana