Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TRANQUILITY

Outlawz Color Challenge: Purple, Green, White
Well, this is the time of year when everyone is running around trying to find that perfect gift!  Something to top the perfect gift of last year!  It seems to me that the person who this day was created to honor, was never harried or rushed.  Never concerned so much about the material things in life, but more the spiritual.  Personally, I think he would like my card!

Supplies: Neenah Solar White Linen CS; Bazzill Basics Purple CS, Astro-Brights Lime Green Text Paper; Image: GinaK Stamps "Falling for You" collection; Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps; Die Cut: Memory Box "Meridian Border", Pearls: Zva Creative, Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics: YG07, V17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana