Saturday, November 12, 2011

May You Be Blessed!

Here is my first card for the exciting new creative challenge over at The Outlawz ChallengesTwo of my Teamies, Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton, just happen to be fantastic digi artists and they have created a new challenge that provides four (4) free digis for members to use in their cards or altered projects.  The challenge runs for two weeks and all those who enter, using the digis, are eligible to receive four more free digis for the next challenge. Hop over to Outlawz and get the details..you're going to love it!  C-Ya!

Supplies:  Bazzill Basics Premium CS; Neenah Solar White Linen CS; Image: Ornament by Sandi Huggett; Spellbinders Labels Seventeen;  Cuttlebug Oriental Weave Embossing Folder; Sentiment:  Just Rite Stamps "Nature's Nested Sentiment Collection"; Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Festive Berry; Momenta Tuxedo Black; copics, glitter, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chana! You did a fabulous job with Sandi's ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana