Thursday, November 17, 2011

JUST PAPER - A MASCULINE CARD

If I had to pick a card design type that drives me crazy (after CAS, which will always be #1 in my book) I would have to say masculine cards.  This week at The Outlawz, the Monday Greetings Challenge was to create a Masculine Card.  This was my DT Card.  Sometimes, I just like to make cards with nothing but paper and this was one of those times.  As I was preparing for this challenge, I remembered that about six months ago I had purchased a scrapbook "scrap pak" at big lots for $5.00.  There were 24 sheets of dp, cutouts, stickers, tags, the whole nine.  It only took twenty minutes to totally destroy my studio, but I finally remembered where I put the pak.  The most difficult part of the card was building up the top frame and lining up the recessed square so that all the words lined up.  It is a really cool looking card in real life!  You still have time to enter the challenge since it does not close until Midnight on Sunday!  Good Luck!!

Supplies:  Neenah Solar White CS, Colorplan Chocolate CS; Paper Crush - Scrap Pak, scor-tape; brand and mounting foam!

1 comment:

  1. Your masculine card turned out great, Chana! I love the papers you used! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana